Pastel des fêtes [Meg Thomas] I'm telling you to put it in the bundle !!!!!
The lights-out feature is incredibly boring and unpleasant. Random perks are much better. Why are you trying to include skins that are already on sale in the store in the weekly developer bundles? You should be releasing something that isn't there!! Why are you running things like this? I've been waiting over a year for the Meg bundle; shouldn't you at least release a skin that isn't in the store? The developers are being too unfair.
Have you even read this post? If you are not a North American user, does that mean you are not eligible? It has been almost a month since I inquired about the banner badge, and I still haven't received a response. Are you telling the person who wants that badge the most to give up? Please put the Meg skin in a bundle! I mean the Pastel skin!!!! I've waited a year and a half, so you should at least upload it once.
화면 캡처 2026-07-22 142714.jpg
Comments
Rift cosmetics are random for when they appear in the in-game store, we have said we aim to have them in there, but its not guaranteed as when.
The developers choice bundle is purely the choice chosen by team members, of what they like,