I think the blue haired grimoire girl should eventually come to the game at some point.

I can even agree myself, I think Aurora was better fitting for the Chorus of Sin chapter, and I’m very happy she won! (She’s an icon <3) but there’s many people out there who loved both Aurora AND blue hair girl, and I think it’d be really awesome if we can see her added in the future, perhaps in a better fitting chapter. She also did win 2nd place in the voting after all, and we already saw The Judgement have their losing final design outfit made as an outfit for them. ❤️

Comments

  • Honestly, the other two guys where 100% more interesting then her. Especially the ginger guy.

    I feel like we have plenty of Women In the game that already look like her.

    She seems basic, and basic isn't bad. Just boring.

  • I think the 3 that lost should be added as a legendary type cosmetics.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Honestly, the other two guys where 100% more interesting then her. Especially the ginger guy.

    I feel like we have plenty of Women In the game that already look like her.

    She seems basic, and basic isn't bad. Just boring.

    Honestly have to agree. The blue haired girl just kind of felt like another Michaela / Sable vibe. I'm happy with the survivor we got, but I think the grizzled guy with the big beard also felt unique.

  • @bm33 said:

    I think the 3 that lost should be added as a legendary type cosmetics.

    yeah honestly why not?

    give us Big Head too!

  • Yeah, same for killer side, make the ones that lost legendary cosmetics. No need to let the art go to waste.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Honestly, the other two guys where 100% more interesting then her. Especially the ginger guy.

    I feel like we have plenty of Women In the game that already look like her.

    She seems basic, and basic isn't bad. Just boring.

    I'd really like the red-haired guy. The woman was indeed just another hot chick, and a pretty basic one.

  • @pastelblu said:

    I can even agree myself, I think Aurora was better fitting for the Chorus of Sin chapter, and I’m very happy she won! (She’s an icon <3) but there’s many people out there who loved both Aurora AND blue hair girl, and I think it’d be really awesome if we can see her added in the future, perhaps in a better fitting chapter. She also did win 2nd place in the voting after all, and we already saw The Judgement have their losing final design outfit made as an outfit for them. ❤️

    i love how absolutely nobody is agreeing with this so far LMFAO.

    also, +1 for keeping the blue haired girl out the game. we already have sable, if people want her that badly, then just give sable blue hair and you’ll basically have the same survivor.

    i have a feeling i know who my downvotes are coming from 🤭

  • I hope she does come to the game eventually. That voting process caused quite a divide in the community with 1 side sounding like the comment above^ while the ones who wanted any of the other 3 had to sit and watch the chapter get made with the old lady. So now everytime i see her being played im going to be thinking of people like that^. As for Sable 2.0, it makes no sense why we have over 5 shirtless men for people to "goon" over but only 1 female with sex appeal in mind for her design and cosmetics. So we kinda need a sable 2.0, but pretty blue haired girl would not have been about sex appeal considering the cosmetics old lady is getting, she wouldn't have been anything like sable except being attractive.

    I personally hope the 3 other options become legendaries otherwise i have no interest in getting old lady not even to maintain 100% achievements, as its not what i voted for and people like that^ make me dislike her even more.

  • @bm33 said:

    I think the 3 that lost should be added as a legendary type cosmetics.

    Agreed, i just hope they dont waste a future original chapter slot on her like they said they might

  • @cogsturning said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4104914#Comment_4104914

    I'd really like the red-haired guy. The woman was indeed just another hot chick, and a pretty basic one.

    Exactly, the guy with the scruffy beard sorta gives me Bill Overbeck vibes. and the ginger would look fantastic as a priest archetype.

    Aurora won cause old lady is a perfect horror trope that you don't see often.

    Blue hair girl is giving nothing to me other than a blue haired Kate Denson.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4104926#Comment_4104926

    Exactly, the guy with the scruffy beard sorta gives me Bill Overbeck vibes. and the ginger would look fantastic as a priest archetype.

    Aurora won cause old lady is a perfect horror trope that you don't see often.

    Blue hair girl is giving nothing to me other than a blue haired Kate Denson.

    All three of them were solid. They all fit the role too. But the young woman was so out of place. They really just had to throw in some generic hot girl cause who could fathom that option not being available?

  • All the future granny mains reunited. I'm just dissapointed from Aurora's voicelines as she's elderly woman who survived apocalypse but act like mean teenage girl. Well, hope for voiceline toggle.

  • I look forward to seeing her about as often as Jonathan players after the first couple weeks. People are way more excited about voters not getting the attractive character than to actually play as the winner.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    I hope she does come to the game eventually. That voting process caused quite a divide in the community with 1 side sounding like the comment above^ while the ones who wanted any of the other 3 had to sit and watch the chapter get made with the old lady. So now everytime i see her being played im going to be thinking of people like that^. As for Sable 2.0, it makes no sense why we have over 5 shirtless men for people to "goon" over but only 1 female with sex appeal in mind for her design and cosmetics. So we kinda need a sable 2.0, but pretty blue haired girl would not have been about sex appeal considering the cosmetics old lady is getting, she wouldn't have been anything like sable except being attractive.

    I personally hope the 3 other options become legendaries otherwise i have no interest in getting old lady not even to maintain 100% achievements, as its not what i voted for and people like that^ make me dislike her even more.

    word for word!! I wanna like the old lady so bad, but the whole voting process was disastrous, with her fans absolutely coming at you and bullying you if you voted for the blue hair girl which just made it sooo unfun. So now whenever I see Aurora I think of the mean rude fans.

  • My only opinion on this is it felt more like people wanted the blue haired girl to lose than they wanted Aurora to win.

    This is Haddie all over again where people swore if she just had more cosmetics people would play her and BHVR actually listened to those people and you still don't see Haddie anywhere.