Piers Nivans Skin
That's it. I'd just really like a Piers Nivans skin!! I can team up as Chris and Sheva but not as Chris and Piers.
Tagged:
Survivors
That's it. I'd just really like a Piers Nivans skin!! I can team up as Chris and Sheva but not as Chris and Piers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm still wondering if we are ever getting new resident evil characters at all. It took 2.5 years for 1 batch of cosmetics, and that batch didnt even add a legendary. So far the legendaries only ever came from chapters. Its been atleast 1.5 years since thar last batch, and all the chapters were revealed for this year alredy till the next anniversary. So who knows if they have another batch of cosmetics coming at all since they said they didn't reveal every suprise for the year.