Asking for 458th time

Will we ever be able to see killer's ping before match starts?

Played about 30 games during weekend and had only one player with 80- ping. Why should I be forced to play against people with bad internet?

Please answer.

Comments

  • Yep they badly need to add this

    Sick of 120m/s killers on the servers I play on

    I don't really care if it'll cause people to dodge, nobody wants to play against bad ping players.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Yep they badly need to add this

    Sick of 120m/s killers on the servers I play on

    I don't really care if it'll cause people to dodge, nobody wants to play against bad ping players.

    Yeah I agree - I'd rather someone dodge a lobby over dc-ing because the killer gets a disgusting hit. The amount of times I've been hit from something ridiculous and just closed app is insane. It's every second game now the killer is on 120ms or higher and it's making playing the game unbearable.

  • Cause bhvr is too stingy to set up a proper server infrastructure.

  • It wouldn't be so bad if the net code wasn't so terrible and always prioritized the actions of the killer (besides a few key interactions). Still hoping the overhaul includes better net code

  • We should be able to see everyone's exact ping in the lobby (including our own) just like its shown in game.