Hillbilly add ons & How to Make Developers Actually Listen to the Community

I have over 200 hours in this game. I play a plethora of killers but unfortunately some of them have an add on problem. One of them is Hillbilly. Yes some add ons are great, but we need a larger variety of add ons, which we do have but not great ones. For example there are at least two add ons i can think that make hillbilly unplayable. the first add on makes hillbilly initial turn rate decrease by 70%. This remove the Billy curve tactic that makes billy such a great, but at the same time hard to master (which i have no problem with). It removes his biggest advantage in looping and in Mods like chaos shuffle, where you cannot choose neither your addons nor your perks it makes him impossible to play as if the survivors aren't running in a straight line. And there is no catch. I would suggest to either remove it or add a huge buff to it (for example 20 % haste for 3 seconds after running using the chaisaw for 4 seconds or no cooldown after letting go of m2 or hitting an object ).

The other add on is cracked primer bulb. It takes away the reward of successfully using the chaisaw to hit survivors. however there is a catch to it: it increases overdrive generation by 15%. which sound good but why use the chainsaw to hit survivors if you cant down them in a instant? I suggest removal or again adding other buffs such as making the initial turn rate last for 2 seconds or having no cooldown or being able to charge the chaisaw as fast as Bubba.

I have seen some posts on this Forum that talk about either one or the other add on. Meaning that isn't am "me thing". I didnt check how old the posts are but i think they are old enough to know that either Bhvr hasnt checked this Forum or didnt find it serious enough. I dont want to be rude but i believe the Game developers and BHVR as as a whole need to listen to the community because thats the people that they serve. There are Customers who have invested more than 200$/€ to enjoy the game and i think it is fair enough to return on that investment by listening to the community and not act on their own. For example for lights out survivors will have basically basekit windows of opportunity and everybody disagrees.

Personally, I think BHVR could listen to us better if they relied more on in-game surveys and actually listened to PTB-Feedback before pushing changes live. I would like to hear suggestions on how to make Developers actually listen to us. what do you think?

Tagged: Killers

Comments