Judgement needs complete revision to get usable for anyone but their mains

The Judgement has many problems with their power that are mainly with heresy and exile. When a survivor is sent to exile, they can be removed in 3 seconds across the map from the killer, letting them heal for free and removes all the pressure of a hook other than the states. When someone is exiled, they should be collecting souls for them to be punished less, not benefit more. This should be implemented with them not being given longer buffs after leaving, and being required to get a number of souls before being removed by a teammate. The seeds should also be made much harder to dodge than they are now. Another problem is the shrines, which should take longer to interact with, and when removing someone from exile, only one person should lose their heresy instead of both. a smaller problem is that divine light needs a better explanation because I have absolutely no idea what makes it lethal sometimes and not other times. Simpler addons and more explanation on the various stats they change is also important.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I think f-tier is a bit much….. but they are definitely near-trickster level if you don't consider addons. I would consider Holy Winged Icon as needing to be made basekit. Otherwise you have NO anti-loop. It's a rougher spot than people want to assume. A complex power that is hard to land should have some benefits for landing it. However, judgement requires you to ALSO down them before those benefits come into play. Said benefits feel more like "completing" your power rather than buffing it.

    Close range is a pain in the neck even with holy winged icon because you still can have survivors easily avoid your power. I should know, I'm a trash survivor and I managed to loop this killer with ease.

  • In the wrong hands they definitely could be terrible, but that's because it looks like they might become the most mechanically difficult killer in the game. Being difficult doesn't make it bad though. In fact, a lot of the top tier killers are some of the more difficult ones to master. I've seen a couple different creators say that after people have had time to master Judgement that it could be the next S tier, and the majority of people I've seen online are predicting at the very least B tier, but usually A tier.

    Personally I think they will suck for people that are not good at the killer, but Judgement will dominate lobbies if the killer player is good at using their power.