Not seeing PTB option
I'm seeing creators dropping videos about the PTB but I'm not seeing the option in Steam
Is the PTB out?
Is anyone else having an issue?
I've tried restarting steam, it made no difference
Tagged:
Community Manager
I'm seeing creators dropping videos about the PTB but I'm not seeing the option in Steam
Is the PTB out?
Is anyone else having an issue?
I've tried restarting steam, it made no difference
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is an Early Access PTB for Content Creators. You can earn Drops to gain early access as well by watching said Content Creators. Otherwise, as far as I know, you will be able to join the regular PTB in a few days.
To add to what Aven_Fallen shared (thanks!), the team put together a handy article breaking down how the Early Access PTB works: https://deadbydaylight.com/news/the-grimoire-early-access/