Cosmetic Concept: "Camouflaged Lara" – Angel of Darkness Recolor for Iconic Lara Croft Outfit
Hi Dead by Daylight Team,
As a huge fan of Lara Croft in Dead by Daylight, I absolutely love the "Iconic Lara" outfit. It captures her classic explorer essence perfectly!I would love to suggest a new cosmetic variant named "Camouflaged Lara". It is a recolor heavily inspired by her iconic dark tactical look from Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003).Since the "Iconic Lara" skin already features shorts, boots, and a tank top, it would be an incredible addition to give her the famous dark-camo patterns and a black top. To help visualize this idea, I used AI to create a concept image of how this "Camouflaged Lara" skin could look using her current model. (Please see the attached image).The Tomb Raider community deeply loves this edgy era of Lara, and this stealthy, dark-camo look would fit perfectly into the eerie atmosphere of The Fog.Thank you for your hard work and for continuously bringing amazing licensed content to the game!
file_00000000e3a08243ada9e429243f55f1.png
Comments