Will Art the clown actually be a new kind of killer?
this is just a genuine question. I’m asking because I know we were told that Art is a kind of killer that they’ve never done before but last time they said that they gave us Springtrap which while I have a lot of fun playing as him he’s not necessarily a killer I would call new or inventive. Pretty much all I’m trying to say is if Art the clown is actually going to be a new kind of killer I want him to actually be a new kind of killer rather than just being ranged /dash killer that they just attach a new mechanic towards.
Comments
I feel like he will be a combination of a stealth killer and have a system similar to Liches spell casting, I haven't watched the movies personally BUT I am sure he will not be a dash/ranged killer (like maybe some ranged attack as part of his power).
If he did have a ranged attack it would he’d probably have the blow torch from the dream sequence in part two either that or they can make this the first killer to have an actual gun
His ranged attack would probably be unique from any other current ranged attack (not like Jason having a different version of hunterss hatchets) and only as another addition to his kit, also Deathslinger has a gun.
Someone suggested before that he should have a weapon wheel to select different weapons (similar to how The Lich chooses spells). That seems fitting to his character
that I do think would be cool, but also hear me out… what if you had a style meter like trickster where he was rewarded for his brutality like obviously for hooking and and injuring, but also for letting people go so that he can cause as much pain as possible. Honestly, I think it’d fit him really and I guess when he gets his S rank of sorts is active he can then pull out his gun as a reward. Maybe not exactly like this, but I do think that he should have some sort of mechanic he’s rewarded for being the monster he is.
as others have said, he’ll probably be a stealth killer with multiple abilities. he always has his big trash bag full of weapons to torment his victims so it’ll make the most sense that he’ll have some sort of weapon wheel to switch powers. i just hope they don’t do Dracula 2.0 and copy paste other killer’s powers but in a much better and less skill expressive way.
in his mori, im 90% sure they’re gonna give him a gun to “finish off” the survivor after doing despicable things to them.