Waterfront Massacre Collection

While I love the collection is quite neat and I think we should do this again next year, why is my girl Houndmaster not getting an outfit from this collection OR from the Cat's & Dog's collection.

The themes would have fit her beautifully. I just feel like my girl is so sidelined and honestly it frustrates me. I don't really have much more to say other than can we please cook up some outfits for Portia. A lot of the same survivors and killers just keep getting more and more outfits which is all fine and dandy for the people who play them but throw me a bone please. Its dry over here.

Comments

  • Just be happy it not remix outfits. I want more dog breeds for portia

  • They add characters to the collections all the time. Even if they don't have cosmetic now they might get it later.

  • I agree. She literally has a dog so definitely should get something to do with the Cats and Dogs collection and she's a pirate so very fitting of the Waterfront Massacre collection too…

  • @Linkdouken said:

    I agree. She literally has a dog so definitely should get something to do with the Cats and Dogs collection and she's a pirate so very fitting of the Waterfront Massacre collection too…

    That's how I feel. I just don't understand why she's not in it…In addition the Devs I heard (This could be false) also said do not include any cosmetic ideas/creations in the contest…So another missed opportunity. People should be able to create whatever they feel passionate about on the character they want to express.

    Its a community event…I don't know..I am just rambling I guess but I want more for her.

  • True. It's a shame that Houndmaster got nothing for the Waterfront Massacre collection despite being a pirate :/

    It's also so awkward how less cosmetics we got this month. There used to be a time where we got new skins every week and now we got the Eddie skin and two survivor cosmetics and that's it - the Kwon skin looks cool but being a 10bucks skin for just a different leg-piece is kinda scammy. That was also an issue last month. The result is that if we get less cosmetics, already left behind characters get even less cosmetics. I hope next month will be better

  • Keep fighting the good fight for Portia 👊