[NA][All Platforms] Looking for Dead by Daylight Players | (18+, 21+ Preferred)
Hey everyone!
I’m looking for more people to play Dead by Daylight with and help grow a small gaming community.
Right now, we are small, but that’s part of why I’m making this post. I’m not trying to create another massive server where people join and nobody knows each other. I want to build something from the ground up where people can actually meet, play together, and become part of a community.
I’ve been part of many gaming communities over the years, and while I’ve enjoyed being a member of them, I wanted to take the next step and work on building my own place—somewhere I can call home, and hopefully somewhere everyone who joins can eventually call home as well.
The goal is to create a community of people who enjoy gaming together, hanging out in voice chat, and building friendships that go beyond just one game.
Requirements:
- 18+ required (21+ preferred)
- Any platform welcome (cross play welcome)
- Survivor, Killer, or both sides welcome
- Friendly and respectful players
- People who enjoy communicating and playing together
- No requirement to be highly skilled — new players and experienced players are both welcome
You don’t need thousands of hours or perfect gameplay. We care more about finding good people who enjoy playing games together, learning, joking around, and having a good time. Although we will have a spot for anyone.
What we’re working toward:
- Regular Dead by Daylight groups
- Finding consistent teammates instead of always solo queueing
- Playing other games together outside of DBD
- A place to hang out even when you aren’t playing Dead by Daylight
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to join or message me:
Discord: https://discord.gg/SZPk7uUK2x
Looking forward to meeting some new survivors, killers, and gamers!
You can also just add me
Tallon#1191 - Discord
Tallon - Steam
Comments