I have no recolection of ever joining the discord, but am permanently banned.

I just wanted to report the single most game breaking bug I have ever seen, and also to get help with the stat tracker, as I have been trying on and off for months to log in, and the pop up window is just a blank grey screen. When I tried to join the discord, it told me I have been banned, although I don't remember ever joining it.

The bug: I couldn't sprint at all, my character jittering back and forwards instead, but on my gfs screen, i was just walking normally. When I touched a generator, I could not get off it or move for the rest of the game, but on my gfs screen I was just standing next to the generator. I then couldnt move after the generator was completed, dustin appearing to be sat on the generator still, and I got 3 AFK crows flying around my non existent body, at which point I decided to leave the game as a bot would be more useful for the team, and got a matchmaking ban.

The second screenshot is showing my problem with logging into the stat tracker.

Thanks for wasting the past few hours of my life behaviour. Fix the game, fix your discord, fix your stat tracker.

image.png image.png

Comments

  • you should probably report this in the report bug section not the off topic section

  • We do not take bug reports on this platform you would need to report on Betahub.

    As to your ban on the Discord, whilst you might not remember having joined and got banned, you can appeal your ban by messaging Elemental bot.