Make bots not leave the game during Endgame collapse if there are at least other 2 survivors alive

Bots, as faulty as they are, can be of great help during EC rescues. But they always seem to try and escape first chance they get! I think they should be made more altruistic in that sense. It's crazy.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • I assume you are talking about trying to safe a hooked survivor the killer camps, I don't think you would be able to coordinate with a bot. The real issue is that people DC when they face any inconvenience (entitled basically) so that's the problem that should be solved like making it more punishing cuz it ruins the game for all players in that match. But you can still play in SWF where your friends shouldn't really DC, if you don't have friends who play dbd go on the official discord server and use the looking for group channel.