Michael Myers Belongs in the Fog!
To the Behaviour Interactive team,
I know licensing decisions are often complicated and may not always be in your hands, but I wanted to express how much Michael Myers means to many of us in the Dead by Daylight community.
Michael Myers isn't just another killer on the roster. For a lot of players, he represents what Dead by Daylight was always meant to be—a celebration of horror. The feeling of hearing that eerie music, watching him slowly stalk survivors, and experiencing the tension that only he can create is something that no other killer can truly replace.
If there is any possibility of reconsidering bringing Michael Myers back or finding a way to keep him in the game, I hope you'll explore it. His gameplay captures the essence of classic horror in a way that perfectly fits Dead by Daylight's identity. He creates unforgettable moments for both survivors and killers and remains one of the most iconic experiences the game has ever offered.
This isn't just about nostalgia. Michael Myers is part of what introduced many of us to Dead by Daylight and what kept us playing for years. Losing him feels like losing a piece of the game's horror legacy.
I understand that there are legal and business considerations involved, and I don't expect miracles. I simply wanted to let you know that there are players who care deeply about this character and would love to see him remain a part of the Fog.
Thank you for listening to your community and for continuing to make Dead by Daylight a place where horror icons can live on.
Sincerely,
A passionate Dead by Daylight player.
Comments
this smells of chat gpt but theres no plans to remove meyers from the game and if he was it wouldnt be up to behavior.
He is playable even now as long as you bought him before they lost the license. Still if they can get the license back they will get it back. I don't think they don't have contact to the license holders problem is that currently I think the other game either owns exclusive game license rights or they requested that DBD's license needed to be revoked to them to make their game. Its also quite known that the game company behind the new game basically started blaming DBD of their last game not doing well so they would have personal reason to demand something like that.