Which of these licenses characters would you love to see added to DBD?

New Killer/Survivor Ideas

Comments

  • I haven't watched Wednesday, but i've seen the Adams family movies and even have the old black n white tv show full series on dvd

  • none of these. none really seem like they'd be good additions. I'd say the ones I want most are Pennywise (it) and Roy (DHMIS). Blair Witch would fit too.

  • @MeepLord1576 said:

    none of these. none really seem like they'd be good additions. I'd say the ones I want most are Pennywise (it) and Roy (DHMIS). Blair Witch would fit too.

    how would you put blair witch into a game when The Blair Witch in question isn't even directly a part of the movies? not hating just curious how you think that could come about

  • @DodoSwarm said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4114316#Comment_4114316

    how would you put blair witch into a game when The Blair Witch in question isn't even directly a part of the movies? not hating just curious how you think that could come about

    There's a game in which the thing hunts you. Also thee could be some cool mechanic where you never actually see the creature, it could appear as like anomalies or something? IDK, but now I'm interested. I'll write up a concept…