I know they are making a DBD movie, but.....................I ask

Which Killer Lore would be good as a movie? I felt Legion would make a great movie, great Lore etc, but then the Hag offers a lot of good back ground and story what do you lot think? what well Killer would be good as a movie?

Comments

  • Singularity sci-fi.

  • I think The Nightmare would make a good movie. Some Dude being able to kill people in their sleep sounds awesome for a story.

  • I always thought Dredge's story would be good as it's own movie.

  • The Doctor would be perfected. Especially if they say inspired by Yang Yongxin in the beginning or end.

  • @Mushwin said:

    Which Killer Lore would be good as a movie? I felt Legion would make a great movie, great Lore etc, but then the Hag offers a lot of good back ground and story what do you lot think? what well Killer would be good as a movie?

    I think the cult that lead to the dredge would make a cool movie

  • Surely it'll be the poster boy Trapper if any killer origin movie but there's plenty of great lore for a lot of characters to work from