Please fix the pallet density!

I honestly do think that the people at BHVR really needs to fix the pallet density as there is just so many pallets everywhere to the point where it makes it really rough to play the weaker killers that are in the game who cannot keep up with how fast paced this game has become, i think either BHVR needs to bring back dead zones or just get rid of the pallet density update because a lot of killer players really hate how many pallets there are now to the point where they just stop playing the weaker killers and just play the strongest ones in the game like Blight, Ghoul or Nurse.

I do not know why normal 1V4 has 2V8 pallet balance and it honestly needs to be fixed ASAP.

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • @QuantumEcho said:

    I honestly do think that the people at BHVR really needs to fix the pallet density as there is just so many pallets everywhere to the point where it makes it really rough to play the weaker killers that are in the game who cannot keep up with how fast paced this game has become, i think either BHVR needs to bring back dead zones or just get rid of the pallet density update because a lot of killer players really hate how many pallets there are now to the point where they just stop playing the weaker killers and just play the strongest ones in the game like Blight, Ghoul or Nurse.

    I do not know why normal 1V4 has 2V8 pallet balance and it honestly needs to be fixed ASAP.

    Something tells me that it will not be reverted ever, and this is the end point. It's bad for sure. I still don't understand who tf thought it was needed for almost all maps, sure, if you say it was needed for something like Haddonfield or Borgo, I would 100% agree with you. However, this was slammed on majority of maps, even those that were viewed as "Pretty balanced".

    It's a big critique I have of bhvr, they are choosing lazy ways of doing pretty dn important things. A pallet density update requires careful analysis of whichever maps could have spawns with basically nothing to use, to filter out maps which had plenty of resources as is. I can name countless swamps with empty middle, a 6 pallet on top Borgo portal map, or dead zone fiesta haddonfields, which was the case before pallet density. Now though? Holy, it's pallet in-between 5 others, I guess weaker and casual killers can go away do some other activities.

    I would say it certainly requires a revision, I would prefer maps power lower over omega boring reworks to make killers twice as strong to compensate. Though that would require to reduce the power of top tier killers too

  • the devs have said they are not going to change the pallet density even tho it hurts weaker killers.

  • @QuantumEcho said:

    I honestly do think that the people at BHVR really needs to fix the pallet density as there is just so many pallets everywhere to the point where it makes it really rough to play the weaker killers that are in the game who cannot keep up with how fast paced this game has become, i think either BHVR needs to bring back dead zones or just get rid of the pallet density update because a lot of killer players really hate how many pallets there are now to the point where they just stop playing the weaker killers and just play the strongest ones in the game like Blight, Ghoul or Nurse.

    I do not know why normal 1V4 has 2V8 pallet balance and it honestly needs to be fixed ASAP.

    Ig I am used to pallet density update now but I do find it annoying sometimes as killer main, my biggest complaint is when bhvr themselves stated that they are not planning on doing ANY changes to the pallet density BUT each new update a new pallet spawns which never spawned before and a new double pallet setup on irie of crows which spawns every time and there are many maps that get more pallets after they said that, like if they are saying they are not planning to change it then don't make it worse.

  • I really think it's time for the devs to implement some kind of adaptive pallet density.

    The fact that Blight and Hag both have to deal with the same amount of resources is baffling to me.