What are some killer perks that you recommend me to use for any killer in general?

I've been playing the killer role in Dead by Daylight for a long time now and I've always wondered, what are some killer perks that i should be using most of the time on any of the killers in the roster?

I sometimes have trouble trying to loop survivors at windows or pallets in some of my matches and i have trouble sometimes trying to keep gens from getting done as surge is a perk i use a lot but people say that surge is not that great of a perk and i sometimes lose track of survivors or some of them hide a lot, what are some perks you recommend? (Note: I mostly play killers like Wraith, Ghoul, Legion, Clown, Nemesis, Dredge or any of the killers that are easy to play as)

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments