Rick Grimes cosmetics
Hey I'm a big Walking Dead fun and honestly I would just love a version of the sheriff hat cosmetic for Rick Grimes just where he doesn't have it and it's just his head the main reason is he wears it for one episode and for the next two Seasons he's got a scruffy beard in short hair so it would be a good option for earlier fans of the series I'm just more casual looks for Rick Grimes like his longer hair and bushy beard and whatnot the longer hair and bushy could have a T-shirt cosmetic and something else for his legs and for the short hair and kind of short beard customizable cosmetic you could do his outfit when he is covered in blood to get out of the shop I think it was in season 1 and also to correct his appearance from his lore as it says he was taken when he left the show even though he looks like he's from season 5 it may be a possibility to add his final look into the game
RickRick Grimes final season gun on his back similar to katana sheath cosmetic for mushone
https://share.google/2T3cOYUXBwEDYiLMP
LongLong hair and big Beard plus a T-shirt so you can customize him to make him look more casual
https://share.google/nMpZmXi9JgRZRJjQi
season 1 covered in blood with a younger short-haired face plus it would be good paired with the Prestigious six head
Comments