So is BHVR teaming up with AEW .....

1000032593.jpg

Came across this picture posted on a wrestling subreddit. Everyone seems to think it's a collab. People are claiming that AEW used BHVR's DBD logo

Comments

  • Im not too familiar with wrestling companies but they seem to be talking about Rhea Ripley twice now. Once from a comment directly to her from dbd, and then she showed up in a survey. I dunno if that means they want to collab with just her or WWE as well. Haven't heard of AEW but that definitely is the DBD logo

  • Wrestling is big ewww BHVR should know that.

  • I think it is more likely that they stole took inspiration of the DBD Logo. If it would be a collab, there would be some mention of DBD or BHVR.

  • If it's not a collab behavior should sue lmao that's so blatant.

  • That's no coincidence. DBD logo down to the tooth and nail.

  • Well… AEW was one of the options on the poll for what collabs people would want

  • I do feel the need to point out that DbD doesn't have a patent on tally marks.

  • I did digging at that seems to just be the wresters logo and new design is really close to dbd.

    Twitter from july 2019 talking about "New “Swithcblade Era” design" that uses same tally logo.

    image.png

    And tshirt with Op design is also called switchblade

    image.png