Just A Simple Fix For Pinhead

I've owned him since he came out but I can just never get into him because I can't physically see the box unless the prompt to pick it up pops up on my screen. Is there ANY way to make it so that those of us who have difficulty seeing it to be able to spot it more easily?

I know Survivors are supposed to be able to see its aura since in the lore humans are drawn to the box when seeking it, but it's REALLY hard for someone like me who can't see the super tiny flashes of blue lightning in the grass, let alone being colourblind too to the point that I have to dodge any of the cornfield maps, but just SOMETHING to make seeing it easier in the basekit.

Comments

  • Would changing the aura color of killer items help at all?

    Its in settings under General then Beta

    image.png
  • There is colorblind settings in the games settings and as the guy above me wrote you can customize auras now too.

  • @Wezqu said:

    There is colorblind settings in the games settings and as the guy above me wrote you can customize auras now too.

    They are saying they, as the killer cannot see the box.

    Sorry to say making the box more visible to killer has balance concerns. When accessibility starts treading heavily on balance then it becomes untenable to cater to. Sorry.