Lara Croft Sparrowhawk outfit
Lara croft has a few good outfits, but i’m a big fan of the Sparrowhawk outfit from Rise of the Tomb Raider. I feel as it would fit a lot of the outfits we already have for her and it would be so cool to run it.
We have skins like here baba yaga Wraithskin so this outfit would be on theme for her rugged survivalist aesthetic.
this outfit would be so cool to have in dead by daylight.
Tagged:
Survivors

Comments
There's so many amazing Lara outfits we need so many more!
I'm all for more Lara outfits, but this is just a recolour of:
So I think we could ask for more ambitious outfits and relevant ones like from the new Legacy of Atlantis game coming out in February's take on outfits, since this lara is based off Unified, like the Denim or the Underworld Swimsuit:
I'm sure there will be plenty more from those, but if we are going to get any recolours I'd personally want her shadow outfit in it's default colours.
it'd be a chance to give her different hairstyles too, including a braid that goes down her back