Cheaters

So I had a killer enable teleport cheat as we were winning bc he couldn't get anyone. Is there a way to report beside the useless ingame report system ?

Comments

  • If you recorded the gameplay BHVR has a support e-mail you can send it to. I think… Also naming and shaming is usually against the rules, I'd probably leave that part out on the forums, but put it in the report e-mail.

  • I'd edit their gamertag out of your post. Naming and shaming is against forum rules. Too easy for people to lie and accuse innocent ppl of cheating if they've annoyed them or something.

    Just use the in game report system. If they cheat and get reported often enough they'll get banned soon enough.

    What killer were they playing out of interest?

  • @HoodedWildKard said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470220/cheaters

    I'd edit their gamertag out of your post. Naming and shaming is against forum rules. Too easy for people to lie and accuse innocent ppl of cheating if they've annoyed them or something.

    Just use the in game report system. If they cheat and get reported often enough they'll get banned soon enough.

    What killer were they playing out of interest?

    Maybe you should edit yours as now you are sharing it in your own quote of the op.

  • @Wezqu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4101285#Comment_4101285

    Maybe you should edit yours as now you are sharing it in your own quote of the op.

    Done, ty for the heads up, I forgot quotes don't change when the OP is edited