Back on my, uh, stuff. What have I missed?
Been getting back into the game again, and as per usual ranking up as Killer and Survivor seems to be a breeze, but l've noticed people mentioning the
"Survivors Rulebook" which I find wild that 6 years later and people complain about the same stuff. But people just ignore the "Killers Rulebook", or kinda just don't call it that when complaining.
Here's my thing, if Killers say survivors are toxic for using flashlights, doing gens too fast, using the same loops, and working as team using meta perks, and Survivors say Killers are toxic for tunneling, camping, 3-gen'ing, using meta perks, and BM is blatant on both sides. Why do people feel the need to pretend one side is morally better? Maybe bad wording, but feels like both sides are fighting each other over a game where there's no clear win or lose (imo cause you pip even if you lose), so why is it people seem so miserable? I play both sides and have fun, I do thinking Survivor is the easier role most games, and Killer can remove fun entirely if then tunnel a single person off rip, but I feel like having fun is almost forbidden. Maybe I'm just unlucky with seeing so many negative posts, videos, shorts, or people in game? Genuinely curious.
Unless this topic is violating some rule, cause tried asking on Reddit and mods called it “Vapid”, “Never Beneficial”, and “Basic”. I’m genuinely just asking for a open discussion on what I’ve missed since 2021 and why it seems like the negativity between both sides seem deeper than ever.
Comments
I think people are miserable because the game never tells them they won. Ever.
Nothing has changed because nothing has changed. The same stuff is driving matches years later. Same perks, same tactics. And any effort to shift that is met with online outrage. So people will keep being mad but they'll also stop any progress that could make change.
And yeah you're definitely not allowed to have fun. If you express that sentiment you are clearly low MMR, bad at the game, throwing, or lying. Misery very much loves company in this community. There are some people who never do anything but whine and the tribalism has been off the charts lately.
Yeah Cogsturning has the right of it IMO lol
Oh lmao. So same as it was 6 years ago. Perfect.
This meme is that old:
Still relevant.
Cogs nailed it here. Sad to say it, but it's true.
lmao why is Nea’s hair almost touching the salad. What buffonary is this.