[Suggestion] Randomized Killer Queue

I think it would be cool if there was an option in the killer menu to select randomized killer. It would select a random killer you own and make you queue with it while hiding which killer it is until you get in a lobby.

To avoid people just backing out if they get a killer they don't like, there could either be a queue restriction for a limited time or it could save the killer it selected and force you to use it every time you choose randomized killer until you actually play through a full match (leaving would obviously still apply whichever option AND the queue restriction that would already exist from leaving).

To incentivize killers to select randomized killer, I think it should give a bloodpoint and/or xp boost. I feel +100% boost to either would be good. Or it could make you select killers that you want to add to the pool which would increase the boost (starting from +0%) by +5% for each killer selected. The amount added could lower at certain intervals (every killer past 10 selected would give only +4%, every killer past 20 selected would give only +3%, etc…) or have a hard cap (like +150% or something).

This would not only make "rarer" killers be played more often but also help with not just playing the same killer repeatedly. I would personally love this feature due to the fact I'm usually not sure which killer I want to play (and the bp/xp boost would be nice aswell).

Tagged: Killers

Comments