Little to no info on Chapter 11

PTB for chapter 11 is rolling out in about 2 weeks, and we only have 1 thing to go off of, which is this killer will have the oldest timeline. Things I've thought of are Vikings, Knights or something related to Ancient Egypt such as a Pharaoh or a Mummy, I do believe it'll be something relating to Egypt, as we have no killers/survivors even close to being from such place. Time to put our speculation goggles on folks

Comments

  • What makes you say 2 weeks my dude? The last ptb will have been 6 weeks ago on this tuesday, and all chapter and mid chapter ptbs have come exactly 6 weeks apart from each other so if im thinking right next ptb will be on tuesday. But you are correct the lack of a tease is off-putting.
  • Dunno, kinda like the secret

  • I'm betting it's a mummy

  • im hoping its a humanoid spider. i have a fear of them and there's no way it can be botched up and become non-scary like The Clown

  • It might be good theres no pre-release hype, we wont be dissapointed by the differences netween expectations and released content.

    Like this we can only spontaneously call the killer weak/OP ,like always.

    Remember, after 2 days of ptb the pbvious weaknesses and strategies will be analysed already.  Waiting for the obligatory "told you since day 2" 
  • @Mat_Sella said:
    im hoping its a humanoid spider. i have a fear of them and there's no way it can be botched up and become non-scary like The Clown

    That is the unfortunate thing with this game. 2 new killers a year is a lot to create/balance. And I can only assume all killers will have to be a humanoid of some sort to make all other functions within the game make sense.

    There are only so many types of human killers one can come up with.

  • I hope it's a Egyptian type of Killer and the Survivor will be an Archaeologist with the likes of Ace and Indiana John's Combined
  • @Lonefox64 said:
    What makes you say 2 weeks my dude? The last ptb will have been 6 weeks ago on this tuesday, and all chapter and mid chapter ptbs have come exactly 6 weeks apart from each other so if im thinking right next ptb will be on tuesday. But you are correct the lack of a tease is off-putting.

    Because usually a killer gets released around the 16th every 3 months, Legion was released in December and our next killer will be in March, which means we should have a PTB in 2 weeks.

  • It's a goddamn shapeshifter, I am telling you.

  • Sinner said:

    It's a goddamn shapeshifter, I am telling you.

    @Sinner I hope it will be tbh, it would be so fun to go up against a killer like that.