New Resident Evil Requiem skins
It would be so good to have them, Resident Evil collabs are also really common, so I think they would love another collab with DbD
Requiem Leon
Zeno for Wesker
And Grace as legendary for Jill
It would be so good to have them, Resident Evil collabs are also really common, so I think they would love another collab with DbD
Requiem Leon
Zeno for Wesker
And Grace as legendary for Jill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still want more outfits for Claire and Chris
I just want HUNK to have his RE9 lines and a custom neck snap mori for his current skin.
Hey, ever since watching the Resident Evil movie, I would love to see Bryan as a legendary someday