New killer
It would be amazing to have a killer who disguises themselves as a survivor! After spending 30 seconds near a survivor, they could transform into the killer and go on a rampage. It would be like an impostor: they could work on or sabotage generators, place traps around the map, and—whenever they healed or unhooked a survivor—they could see the auras of the other survivors. Just a suggestion!
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
I believe this idea was scraped long ago with the reasoning that it wouldn't work for swf at all. They could simply ask if it's their friend and that's it, for solo queue it would be unfair if they wouldn't give you a sign to see if it's the real survivor and if they did it would be ineffective again. I guess it could work to simply give the killer some kind of power that everyone looks the same as well as the killer if transformed, maybe switching the survivor at a constant timer or a amount of transforms.
Well I guess we won't get something like this for now :)
Wouldn't comms automatically defeat any mimic-style killer?