Can Dead by daylight mobile be back?

CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM IN ANY SHORT THAT DEAD BY DAYLIGHT MOBILE HAS EVEN A SMALL CHANCE OF COMING BACK AND ALSO THAT THIS WILL BE COMPLETELY PRIVATE AND WILL NOT BE SHOWN ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA.I'M A VERY BIG FAN OF DEAD BY DAYLIGHT AND I DON'T HAVE A CONSOLE TO PLAY BUT I HAVE A POWERFUL PHONE,I WANNA PLAY DBD BUT CAN'T, PLEASE CONFIRM.I HAVE 400+ HOURS AND WANNA KNOW THAT IF THERE'S WVEN A SMALL CHANCE OF REVIVAL.

Comments

  • There is no plans to bring back the mobile version of the game.

  • Fr that's the only good graphic horror game in mobile and have good atmosphere the only game that i actually enjoyed to play and it been removed from mobile please bring that game back i don't want to play other ai slop horror games

  • Not even a chance? Completely gone?

  • Like dude ignoring the mobile Market doesn't seem like a good idea since not many people have console or a powerful pc but most of them have a smartphone

  • PPlease bring back the mobile version of Dead by Daylight. Not everyone has consoles, but they do have smartphones, so mobile has a chance to come back!

  • Please BEHAVIOR listen to us

  • I feel like this is the same person creating multiple accounts for this post..