Facemelter Eddie Lullaby Too low

Just picked up the new Face Melter Eddie skin for the huntress, and I was hoping to enjoy the Iron Maiden Lullaby while I play, but I can barely hear it, it seems even more quiet than the huntresses one. If I turn up the volume to listen to the lullaby I get deafened by the chase music.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Its the same on the survivor end. Everything about him is barely hearable except the short terror radius, even the throws don't make enough sound.

  • Huntress and her p2w skins. :D After Were-elk they coudlve pay more attention.

  • got this skin specifically so both me and the survivors would be able to jam out to toons in fun games or feel epic in serious ones.

    please adjust behaviour, I wanted to promote this skin on my stream but even my viewers couldn’t hear the lullaby

  • its literally September and nothing has changed how did you guys make a skin more silent than the elk? This is actually bs you would leave it like this.

  • @Elan said:

    Huntress and her p2w skins. :D After Were-elk they coudlve pay more attention.

    Were Elk isn't really P2W he's really easy to loop because of his antlers, I get that he's quiet but Facemelter Eddie can be like 10ft away from you when you start hearing his terror radius