More outfits for Houndmaster please.

My wallet is ready for some transactions. Momma needs some love over here. Thank you. :p

Comments

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    My wallet is ready for some transactions. Momma needs some love over here. Thank you. :p

    In their latest post for the community contest, the developers said that you cannot request a cosmetic for Houndmaster, which means we might get more information about the one HM skin that the devs chose for the store.

    However, I hope she will get more outfits since she deserves it - I hope she will get something for the upcoming Waterfront Massacre collection since it would fit so well.

    grafik.png
  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469975/more-outfits-for-houndmaster-please

    In their latest post for the community contest, the developers said that you cannot request a cosmetic for Houndmaster, which means we might get more information about the one HM skin that the devs chose for the store.

    However, I hope she will get more outfits since she deserves it - I hope she will get something for the upcoming Waterfront Massacre collection since it would fit so well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NT80HX8T61ZK/grafik.png

    I want this one so bad! Oh my god. Take mommas money pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee….Yes the water massacre would be perfect!