Competitive Tournaments
How awesome would it be to have tournaments hosted by DBD. If there were tournaments every so often that you could select to play. Sign up with a team or maybe even have a match made team. Adding a competitive game type and leaderboards would be awesome
Comments
-scoring rules
-restrictive rules
-organising players and lobbies
-the hatch
-The casters.
I like Tydetyme's (survivorscore+boni - killerscore+boni) basic rules.
Simple. > @Raptorrotas said:
Hatch can be removed from play, players must sign up as a team or duo to be paired with another duo, scoring can be easily reworked since its broken anyway, and restrictive rules? Such as no facecamping/tunneling/teabagging? That would be easy.
Real thing would be getting the amount of players willing to compete for a tourney. Most survivors play either mostly solo or mostly swf. I don't want to get stuck with rank 18 noob dwights.
There already was one official tournament for DBD (2018) and it was a desaster. Besides from the casters being absolutely new to the game (didtn even know that billy can chainsaw for speed) the true balance of the game was uncloaked. Only nurses were able to do #########, every other killer got compeltely demolished.
I doubt we will ever see such a tournament again tbh
How do you sign up for these? I've seen TydeTyme's, but I feel that competitions are not advertised very well...