Killer player challenge
I am asking killer mains to join on "fun" challenge
Challenge is "Play as Behavior intended"
What are rules you might ask? Good question my dear friend and i shall answer.
Rules are simple: Just dont kill any survivors just as Behavior wants it, they want give Survivors free wins so why not give them what they want. So you might then ask why give free wins? Simple, we make survivor experience so miserable that they get their minigame galore and do their gens as fast as they want, they get to "enjoy" killerless experience and see why they need killer players to chase them or just people to "entertain" them at the match
Idea is just to show that these players need killer mains so their minigame galore has some action but we just deny this interaction
I hope this raises more disgustions on how much killers need aid by playing the way Behaviors wants us.
The lenght of the challenge is to 15th of the August
I hope we get alot of killer mains to join this fun challenge, more the better
Comments
What does this do or help with? You’re frustrated with the balance it seems, but sarcasm such as this without any constructive feedback doesn’t do much.
What is making you feel this way? Anything you want them to change or why? Etc.
Just trying to make sure nobody has fun in a match doesn’t do anything. Artificially lowering kill rates doesn’t work either because they have monthly data and a random month will make them wonder what happened that month, but nothing changes.
So… what exactly is this “challenge” meant to accomplish…? I am genuinely asking.
So i just don't kill survivors or what? Do i go afk? I need a detailed guide to participate please sire.
You have fun with that.
I've been doing this during the event, not to spite BHVR or survivors, but because I just want easy stress free bloodpoints. My Wraith is super low MMR, so I can easily farm survivors enough to cap my BP and then let them escape. As far as I'm concerned, everyone gets what they want.