Can Billy have like a little cooldown when cancelling his M2?
I just find dumb how he can insta M1 when cancelling his chainsaw. A little cooldown for making any action wouldn't be so bad.
I just find dumb how he can insta M1 when cancelling his chainsaw. A little cooldown for making any action wouldn't be so bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But he already has this, he cannot do anthing after cancelling his chainsaw for three or four seconds I think.
Uh, no? I think that's when using his chainsaw completely. But when he's charging it and cancels it, he can immediately do any other action
considering billy is countered by 90 degree angles and maps are covered in 90 degree angles i dont think he needs a delay
I'm not necessarily opposed to this, but I don't think it's really needed either.
Sorry but no. Why we wanting to change Billy, other killers that need attention more
cough cough Jason, Billy is one of the best killers in the gameIf I am not wrong he already has to wait for the rev meter to go down to do an m1 attack if he was reving his chainsaw so there is a wait its just harder for the survivor know when the meter goes to zero.
Hillbilly left my heart since they made his hits big balls so you don't need any skills to curve anymore on top of that he hits you through objects in overdrive. He used to be so fun to go against back in a days.