Exit Gates
What if Exit Gates are non-existant until all Generators are powered and the Entity creates them at a random location? (Though not too random: Never too close to allow easy Killer patrolling, never too far apart to allow easy escapes.)
No BOOM notifications either, but auras persist.
Additional small buff to Wake Up: It'll allow you to see where Exit Gates will spawn.
Note: I simply like creating ideas, i didn't take balance into consideration. ![]()

Comments
A minor inconvenience to Survivors. They'd still get an alert as to where it is once the last gen pops.
A minor convenience / inconvenience depending on how you look at it as a Killer. They won't know where the exit gates are as well so cant plan ahead.
A huge inconvenience for Trapper / Hag who in most situations won't be able to lay traps in time .
I'd give it a go on test server.
Ahh, i KNEW i forgot something.
Imma edit the main post...
Hag barely gets to endgame anyway since she's so strong. But I agree with Trapper, it'd be rough for him.
I'd like this @Boss , but it'd not fix all of the endgame problems. But definitely helps.
Oh no no, i recognize multiple things would still be bothersome, and that Trapper & Hag would lose an advantage for endgame.
This wasn't meant as "Ohey, i got this idea that totally works and should be implemented ASAP".
This is moreso "I thought of this thing, and maybe it'll inspire others or the devs to work with such an idea".
Maps would bypass this.
See, the locations are randomly picked and you won't see them, but the locations are picked during the loading screen, and hence they're actually already there.
Just like Wake Up, a Map would reveal their locations. (But only once you're close enough to track them or with an Add-on, of course.)