Special Events

During special events the queue time is so long, even in regular gameplay, it would be nice if you would spawn more bots. I know people don’t like playing with bots - but waiting 20 minutes to play is absurd!

Comments

  • I dont think it will be welcomed, like few 2v8 before they tried something like this that so for shorter queue times 1-2 bots were added to lobby and survivors hated it (for obvious reasons) so I doubt it will be welcomed in 1v4 format.

  • If you want to play with bots, you can already do that and you'd get an instant lobby. Let's leave the people lobbies as people lobbies.

  • Feel free to play custom games

  • @Abbzy said:

    I dont think it will be welcomed, like few 2v8 before they tried something like this that so for shorter queue times 1-2 bots were added to lobby and survivors hated it (for obvious reasons) so I doubt it will be welcomed in 1v4 format.

    i genuinely hated that era of 2v8 as killer; bots have wallhacks and can't be mind gamed, so chases are boring because you have to brute force. that's so boring and sometimes terrible for some killers so I ignore them.

    if you ignore bots, you're a sweaty tryhard. However, if you target the bots you're also a tryhard. I did not like being put in that catch 22

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4098036#Comment_4098036

    i genuinely hated that era of 2v8 as killer; bots have wallhacks and can't be mind gamed, so chases are boring because you have to brute force. that's so boring and sometimes terrible for some killers so I ignore them.

    if you ignore bots, you're a sweaty tryhard. However, if you target the bots you're also a tryhard. I did not like being put in that catch 22

    That mindset doesnt matter DBD community is up there in one of most entitled communites on how everyone should play thats why survivor rule book etc. are memes only for 1/2 and for some people its the code as bible (there was one streamer asked if he would played the game since it clebrates 10th anniversary and he said basicaly what i wrote above plus he havent seen "nicer community" which twitter part of the community proved he was right by their posts explaining how "great guy " he is).

    Sweaty or not bots had few issues one were walls they always found herbs (which triggered survivors) and hatch (which bothers killers because then its not rng when one side has guarantee info on hatch whereabouts), they didnt saved in killers terror radius which wasnt nice and they hid a lot plus cherry on top some of them were having toxic personaly of bodyblocking and canceling actions an other bs things that waste time and hinder the team.

    Only possitive they brought or few othem in my opinion was 1. bit faster queue times and 2. if there was bot then you knew someone was coming to uncage you because their priority was uncaging and healing then gens they played as support so if your team was big dohnut then meaning no one was coming to uncage you in time then bots were fixing it (one of issues why people hate cages even when the tru issue is teammates same as when they left you on hook too long in 1v4 to hit second stage.

    I think I covered everything from my experience and I think I get it right (about bots ).