Rapid M1 Myers
Loaded into a game and was instantly killed by a cheating Myers then told I was exhibiting suspicious behavior for dying. :P No penalty or anything, just kinda weird I guess
https://imgur.com/a/pMjjiVN
Tagged:
Killers
Loaded into a game and was instantly killed by a cheating Myers then told I was exhibiting suspicious behavior for dying. :P No penalty or anything, just kinda weird I guess
https://imgur.com/a/pMjjiVN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make sure to file a report on the killer when that happens.
The warning happens any time you get out of match unusually fast so cheater killing everyone from the start qualifies. You can just ignore it as its a warning not a penalty.
you should have reported that before DC'ing