Bots behaving abnormally in customs?
During the past week I have been playing more customs to experiment with builds and have found for some reason that for some reason one of the bots like dissapear, they don't do gens as far as I can tell (noted on later), they don't get saves as far as I can tell, but they also don't get crows.
By as far as I can tell I mean when it comes down to final 2, this survivor never gets saved, and while the hatch is never used for escape (despite being unable to find it myself), none of the gens pop either nor does the bot escape, and after enough waiting (once to the 60 min point where the server shuts down) I just dc once I get to this point, is anyone else having a similar problem?
Comments
i had a match last night with a bot and it did will up till end game where it ran to a corner of the map and just….stood there for like 5 mins while i was on hook, bleeding out, running around for the gate ect
I would say there is different level of bots in this game. Don't know what decides what spawns but the worse one seems to be the on that literally just keep running away from the killer terror radius. They literally will not do gens or save if they are inside killers terror radius this can cause them to just run around the map avoiding the terror radius.
Yeah the bots are evolving I think because I see them taking hits, genrushing, tbagging (for some reason lol) predropping, and just overall playing comp strategy level for bots at least
Hi just an update on the situation, I am still having the issues. I haven't played a real match in a while, just really focused on seeing ######### is going on with the bot, I will try to capture footage these up coming days however I have never used any screen capture software before so it may take a while to figure out.
If you use steam it has in build one so you don't even need to get anything else.