beHaviour owes us 1 last thing for the 10th anniversary
To truly end the 10th anniversary off with a bang, and reward the players for 10 years of dedication to the game, allowing the playerbase to grow, I think there is 1 last thing the community deserves to truly end this massive anniversary as a success;
It is perhaps the unfortunate timing that this anniversary happened in the middle of the summer. For some, that means that as a result of vacation, they aren't able to participate, and as a result will miss out on a lot of days of the event. When it comes to the special gamemode, I think it's at least fair. But when it comes to the rewards, like event cakes, I think it is unfair, and that these summer players should have a mechanic that extends their event if they logged in for a part of it, but have a consecutive streak of not being online for 6 days or more, to have their rewards extended for that time period.
This would really help out the summar players who have had the unfortunate timing of being on vacation during DBD's most massive celebration ever, and would be a great way to show gratitude players for their long period of loyalty and dedication ❤️
Comments
I think giving players that havent played at all until the last three days or so 10 cakes for free on each unlocked character could be a nice surprise. Don't tell anyone tho.