Give Us The Option To Move Jason's Spear Tip 2-3 Inches To The Left Of The Screen Please

I play all of the range killers. ALL of them are slightly to the left which means I can focus on the survivor before using it. Jason's reticle is at the tip of his spear and slightly on the upper-half of the spear itself. To hit someone, you have to make sure it overlaps very slightly, but my problem is, I end up focusing so much on the spear tip to line it up, that I lose track of the survivor because it makes me cross-eyed. EVERY range killer is out of the middle but his is covering the screen. Drives me insane. Keep the spot the same, but please give us an option to move his spear out of my LOS. That's it. Thank you. (Edit: Replaced Hit with Reticle to make it easier to understand)

Comments

  • I have not played jason but in what ive seen, his spear looks like i would have issues with it for that same reason. hard to understand where i need to aim

  • @HexSlugged said:

    I have not played jason but in what ive seen, his spear looks like i would have issues with it for that same reason. hard to understand where i need to aim

    His actual spear is directly in the center like most but unlike the rest where its to the left of the screen so you can see better, his spear takes up half of the screen and now you have to manually focus on the spears' tip as the reticle. It needs to be moved slightly to the left so I can see the survivors actions and movement and predict when to throw. Hard to do that when the left side of the screen is covered by his projectile. It doesn't need moved up or down. Just a little to the left so its not blocking the survivors when they zig-zag and wiggle, but keep the actual throw spot directly in the center as it currently is.