Last Stand needs a buff/sidegrade
As the title says Last Stand really needs a sidegrade, I feel it could be multi use with the current use condition but maybe only works while not exhausted.
It's a really fun perk to use and it takes a long time to get the payoff, it's also incredibly risky to use in chase as it is easy to punish, it's main use is for saving others.
I would love to run this perk more, maybe one of the following:
-Multiple use that needs to be earned each time
-An extension of its stun time to 4s
-An easier to land Hitbox
I feel this kind of fantasy would be great for Michonne or other survivors who are known for facing their enemies head on (Leon and Jill, Hinako etc)
Please consider testing this on a PTB <3 it's a perk with so much fun potential like champion of light etc.
Comments
It was 60s instead of 90s and people spammed posts that it's too oppressive perk. Personally I think that strongest part of it was faster vault speed and that was patched.
Yeah it shouldn't have had the faster vault speed, I feel as it is now especially now the stun was removed approaching from behind, it could be made a multi use perk, its near useless versus stealth builds anyways.
Exactly, it's wanky animation is the fun part about the perk. :D I play mostly killers but I gave some shots to this perk and must say that it was very hard to get use of out of double stuns at pallets or some meme stun chains with head ons that only worked against newbies.
It's a dead perk rn, like if I'm going to be equipping something like it I'm just gonna use decisive since that'll be more useful. It's only value comes from being in a swf and getting a potential save but if I'm in a swf I'm just gonna put on background player and tell them to get downed under a pallet. I think removing the one time use would be fine considering it requires 90 seconds to charge. I'd either make it be available instantly or remove the limit.
the perk is just silly, the effect is too powerful to fit in a perk's power budget so it has to be ridiculously conditional and still only be once a trial
i don't think there's much point in bhvr touching it, it'll either be useless or broken OP and i'd rather it be useless
I'd rather a perk be powerful than useless, at least then you get a more varied meta and playstyles coz their is more options.
Conditional and multiple use would be perfectly fine, you'd get to use it twice if even that
I want it to at least allow two uses
Exactly, most matches only last 10 minutes or so, realistically you'd only get 2 anywyas.