Change the notification bubbles so I can actually see
The notification bubbles for when a survivor gets hooked, or a louse notification goes through for the killer has been around since I started playing 5 years ago, and I'm assuming has been around pretty much since the beginning of the game. Why on Earth does it cover up everything else on screen? The amount of times I have been on a generator as Survivor, someone gets hooked, the bubble pops up, and I can't see the killer charging across the map for me or lining up a projectile for my face is uncountable. With very limited game engine experience, the simplest solution would be to just make it so that the bubble does not overlay on top of the killer and instead the killer goes on top of the bubble. There might be other ways to fix it, but holy the amount of times I have gotten hit and just going to myself "I couldn't do anything about that because I literally couldn't see" is so infuriating and needs to be fixed.
Comments
As far as I remember from discussions a while ago they said it was meant to be this way. But I don't really have a clue why xD
Yeah I literally can't think of a reason why it would need to stay that way lol
real
it has been this way since the game launched. its not a big deal to me but yea definitely makes it hard if your trying to tell what direction a killer or a surv is moving so that you can plan the right move