Is Exultation suppose to change Event Items?
Just wondering cause I swore before we lost the Event rarity that event items would not "upgrade" and just recharge the item. But I might be misremembering.
Also, can we please get Event Rarity back? It makes so much more sense than what we have right now. A "Rare" Banquet Med-Kit (as well as every other Event Med-kit) is equal to an Uncommon meanwhile the Toolbox is actually equal to Rare. Anyway that was a side little rant I would like Event rarity to be brought back to make those items feel even more special given their special banner.
Comments
They did not upgrade before as they were in the event rarity. As they now have normal rarity the perk now works on them. It also does not anyway recharge items if they don't upgrade the upgrade is mandatory to get the charges.