I miss those head flavor text / Some flavor texts were still missing with some perks

As the title says, I'm not a native English speaker so I'll make it quick.

In recent version of the game after the perk descriptions were reworked, we lost those delightful flavor texts on the perks, although we get them back now, but it did not restore them entirely. There are still some flavor texts missing.

I noticed that most perks before the description update have flavor texts before effects, just like all items/addons/offerings (and yes, they still have head flavor texts). and most of them on the perks were describing personalities, but now they are all gone. For example, Babysitter used to have head flavor text like this:
"While you have a reputation for being self-centred, you risk it all to help those in need."

I like these flavor texts very much, with those texts it feels like everyone was given a reason to have these abilities, no matter which character they are. So I hope I can see those texts again in the future.

Alright that's all about the head flavor text. And the list below is all the perks that I found "bottom" flavor text missing (which existed before) in English, Other languages were not tested:

Survivors Perks:

Killer Perks:

Some perks do not have bottom flavor texts, and that was because most of them have head flavor texts instead, that's why I'm mentioning them.

Tagged: Perks

Comments