Extend The Black Banquet due to Nintendo Switch being stuck on 10.0.0
We are now roughly halfway through the The Black Banquet event, and Nintendo Switch users have been unable to play with friends on PC or other consoles the entire time.
I would strongly suggest that the event be extended to allow for them to play with friends, as playing with friends has always been cited as one of the major reasons for playing DbD.
The event has already had enough criticism that it doesn't need to be remembered by Switch players as "That Anniversary that I couldn't play with my friends the entire time."
Comments
Seconding this! I know Switch users that haven't played at all because the event has been awful for them.
I would genuinely love to know the reasoning of whoever voted my post down for recommending that the Black Banquet be extended to allow Switch players to actually play with their cross-platform friends.
I'm not suggesting that upcoming events be offset because of it, and if you just don't like Black Banquet, you're free to play normally, as BHVR made that an option a while back.
If they don't extended it after both switch being screwed over, AND people spending their 10 mil on broken anniversary cakes that didn't spawn, after aaaaaaall the other events like 2v8 being extended 14 times, I'm shocked and heavily disappointed. Maybe they're just a business that doesn't care about players after all.