How did you play DBD your first time to now? what have you leaned?
Okay when I first got this game like 8 years ago was during a summer event, I had no clue ######### was going on, as a Killer I would body guard, heck back then I had no idea terms and what not. I stood by my kill as a killer on the hook I had no idea what was going on and I played Killer a lot back then. Surv I was thrown in and had no idea each char had different and unique perks and Mr Mushwin was like Claud has ability to self heal and I stole her off him I was a meg main lol…………………………….now I dont play killer, I dont tea bag,I dont do any sort of shaming Killer if they had a bad match, I am more wise, I am more one with the force and gain my surroundings a whole lot better be it swf or solo.
Comments
I've learned a lot of things, but one stands above the rest: don't take the game seriously. Like, at all.
It's not serious game, and taking it that way will only lead to torment
As far as in game stuff, there's simply too much to name. Like the game is constantly changing, so the learning curve will last for as long as the game does.
Ill admit back then my "looping" was like chasing after a 3 legged turtle. But it also made for very quick matches where nothing felt personal. I prettymuch figured you get caught once and go to the next round since thr killer could ensure you died if they wanted to.
I also did'nt care much about gaining ranks as i found the game just got harder the higher my rank was lol.
Killer was fun as i don't recall ever having to deal with people abusing infinites n stuff (because they must've all been in the high ranks).
There wasn't really a character on either side that i considered maining, until silent hill show up but at that time i was tsking a break from the game, and then residrnt evil pulled me back in.
I remember freddy being extremely hard to win against as a newer survivor. But it also made him fun to play against as it was a major challenge. (Everybody else just abused failing skill checks with self care) i do miss his old power, couldve just gotten some number tweaks and having self healing skillchecks not wake you up.
(Also they just announced the cakes are now guaranteed 1 per bloodweb, 50 per prestige)
What have I leaned? That I'm not that good of a Ghostface. 🤪
I've learned everything about killer gameplay by onetricking nurse from her release until ~2019. Seeing insane survivors and how they play as well as versing them with other, weaker killers (killer-based mmr wasnt a thing) taught me everything i needed to know.
I only really started playing survivor more often in 2018 and quickly developed a crazy good macro knowledge. My mechanical skills as survivor sadly suck till today.
Well ghost face is just not good hes the worst killer