I tried to like the Banquet
I can't believe you didn't see any issue with this grotesquely Survivor-sided event.
I'm a Killer main of 8 years.
I quit.
I can't believe you didn't see any issue with this grotesquely Survivor-sided event.
I'm a Killer main of 8 years.
I quit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, good job opening thread number 524 on this instead of using one of the existing threads. And no, the event doesnt make the game survivor sided. If you lose many games thats on you.
Absurdly survivor-sided, it's a joke. They deserve all the posts.
Whomever approved this should be fired.
I've stuck with DbD through rough times, but this is unacceptable. They didn't consider Killers at all. For such a big anniversary, unacceptable.
Alright see you in two weeks.
Sure you are jan, that's why you suck at the event. Killer is just as broken
let's be honest the event in form of masqurades been heavily killer sided for 3 years and as black banquet will be available for next 1-2 years I'm sure they'll make adjustments eventually. To be honest I played event with my friends and we still lose way more than won despite us being quite good. I feel like invisible mode is a bit stronger than the other modes, but invisible survivors still emit very loud noise you can easily track. I don't think that poison is engaging power but I'm glad they didnt keep up the remote things as they completely bypass the balance of the game and made already too strong killers pretty much unbeatable. What I would like is to randomize perk in this mode because for most part it's sweat fest on both ends.