A Difficult Adjustment For Bots In Custom Game Only

Hi there, i never knew about this reddit page, I am a casual player. I've got an ideia for DBD and might BHVR take a look. Could we have an option to adjust the AI difficult when playing in custom games, so we can practice? For default, the AI bots have an omniscient view of the map, making mind games and ranged/stealth killer almost useless against them.

Here what I suggest, BHVR can implement an option (again, available in custom game only), where we can adjust the bots AI example:

Easy mode (for trully beginners) - The bots will only run away at the moment they directly view the killer, they can mistake pallets or windows, they do not see through walls except if a equip perk allows them to, here the stealth killer could really play, they work in gens more scarcely.

Medium mode (for who already knows the game, but plans to practice a new killer) - Same like before, but they will work together in gens once they can, they will run more quickly depending on the terror radios not by only seeing the killer coming and they will try to rescue others from hooks anytime they can

Hard Mode (for professionals) - Here their AI can work like currently works, although I recommend a nerf at their through walls view, so they can only see the killer with specific perks equipped otherwise they won't be able to see through walls. I understand that bots do not own the same sense as a real player and they may need it to work properly, but BHVR might find a way to make it not so unfair.

Here it is BHVR, please, take it in consideration for future updates.

Once again, those options are strictly for Custom Game against bots.

Tagged: Killers

Comments