Just got my first P100
I finally got Skull Merchant to P100 and I couldn’t be happier, I’ve been here since the release of Sadako and while I started up as a baby Wraith player the moment Skull Merchant got her first rework I was locked the hell in even after she was gutted due to the nerfs and now that she’s finally maxed out, I really don’t know who to do next. Maybe it’ll be Springtrap, maybe it’ll be Trapper, maybe even D&D Vecna. But yeah, that’s all I wanted to say have a good day and let me know when the Merchant update is coming.
Comments
Congratulations! After prestiging my first 100 survivor i went and prestiged a killer to 100 so i could have an "elite" on either side to play as. Might be worth prestiging a survivor next unless you mainly play killer
I’m mostly a 50/50 but honestly I think you have a point. On the survivor side I mainly play Orela, Yoichi, and Hanako after that skin was added since I didn’t own Cheryl before that.
Congratulations. W For you playing the Weakest killer in the game and getting them to P100ed.
I remember when I got my Unknown up To P100 which was my first P100ed. Never forget where you started and the Road you took.
Again Congratulations 🥳
the road took me to the third worst killer in the game and goddamn do I enjoy playing her.
Glad you did. ❤️
could you explain how to use her drones properly? o have used her a few times but not spent much time practicing her and i have watched videos of her matches but im not really understanding what value drones are actually providing. I find the little radar hard to understand or whats causing it to pop up because i dont recall her power saying why her radar shows people sometimes and not always and i couldnt tell if my drones were accomplishing anything when using her
I think that’s about most of the stuff I’m able to tell you if you wanna learn a bit more about merchant there’s a Guide made by Pixel Bush thats extremely helpful and its also where I got a majority of what I know from. Hope I was able to help a bit.
Congrats!
congrats!
playing a lot of Merchant will probably make you pop off on other killers once you get to use real powers. Those poor survivors won't stand a chance