Why is the Team actively lying about the Event Offering Situation?

33022.jpg

Do they not realize how the internet works? You can simply watch a testing from last year's event on YouTube and compare it to this year and see the massive difference.

Yeah it was also bugged which made it even worse but even now fixed it is a lot worse then last year.

I don't even understand why they reduce it in the first place. It is a anniversary...a event once per year to celebrate but suddenly they are like "Oh don't enjoy yourself too much there kiddo"???

Comments

  • "Guaranteed Offerings"

    I think they are not that great at communication. I think the guaranteed offerings per prestige are higher, but the overall offering per prestige are lower than last year.

    That could be due to bloodweb and/or bloodweb content changes. I bet they don't know themselves. And that's why we love our little indie game company.